GoFigure2 is cross-platform meaning that it can run on any of the popular operating systems as a native application with very similar functionality. For your convenience we offer GoFigure2 as both precompiled binary installation packages as well as full source code. Please read Getting started for more information. The latest release of GoFigure2 is v0.8.2.
- Macintosh Cocoa Installer - most people should use this
- Macintosh Carbon Installer - for old 32-bit machines
- Windows XP, 32-bit Installer
- Windows XP, 64-bit Installer
- Windows 7, 32-bit Installer
- Windows 7, 64-bit Installer
- GoFigure2 can be installed on Fedora using the package manager yum by typing:
sudo yum install GoFigure2
- GoFigure2 can be installed on Debian using the package manager apt by typing:
sudo apt-get install GoFigure2
- GoFigure source
- The source code is also available through SourceForge and GitHub. See the Developer Guide.
Previous versions can be found on SourceForge.